Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Official Trailer!!!

I haven't been able to keep up with my blog for the past month (sadly, as I expected) due to the uni work and crazy internship. I haven't been able to read real books except for listening it on audiobook whenever I am in the train.

But HEY! I was about to sleep when I saw on my Youtube's subscribtion videos the official trailer for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and I just could not not watch it and talk about it (duh?).



Link to trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAdpJw-MM-M

Since I am already very sleepy right now and I don't really care how cappy this post is going to be, I really need to say, first of all, I got goosebumps watching this. I am really sooo excited, totally freaking out about it, and when it said it's coming soon on this September, I got a little sad... I just couldnt wait any longer...

The trailer is amazing, the characters are really cool, although honestly I thought that it would be much more creepier but this one is really, really catchy. And I imagined the main character to be younger but, well, minor details.

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait. That's all I'm gonna say. Yes. This post is so all over the place. I need to sleep noow.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 3 BY 3 METERS
Maira Gall