Tuesday, February 2, 2016

FEBRUARY 2016 TO-BE-READ LIST

Next week I am going to be starting my first day of my last year in university, which is super pleasant to hear but then again, it means that I'll have to juggle between school and fun. By fun, I mean read all the books in the world!!! JK, I am not as impressive as that. *sigh* But I should at least keep up with my TBR list though. Last month, I thought I wouldn't be able to read more than 2 books for 30 days, but then I think I proved myself wrong-eventually I finished 5 novels and 1 novella. Now I just want to boost my reading routine for the rest of the year, that is why for this month I'll try reading 8 books. 4 of the books are eARCs that I received from Netgalley (thank you!) and the rest are my personal purchases. You can read the summaries of the books by clicking on the titles, here are the list of my February TBR:

eARCs:
1. GYRE by Jessica Gunn
Look at the cover! Just look at it! I just couldn't pass a book with cover like that. Plus if you read the GR's summary, you'll see that it's quite a fascinating story too. It is part of a series and this is the first book. I have high expectations towards this book, and skimming through the existing reviews on GR, I am fairly certain this is going to be a good read.

2. THE TRUTH by Jeffry W. Johnson
This is a contemporary mystery thriller novel. Nuf said.

3. FINDING THE SKY by A.M. Burns
I began reading this book two days ago but I haven't finished it yet, since I am also listening to another book, even so this book has great prospect. It is about a young kid who got recruited by a gang, but even though he refuses o join, the gang keeps on haunting him. This book is going to be published on the 11th of February and still got so little reviews, so maybe I can help by adding my own.

4. WE JUST CLICKED by Sophie Childs
8 books is not a small number for me. I don't know whether I can get through this or not. That is why I also wanted to pick a fun cliche-ish romance book. I personally think they are lighter to read and are usually super fast paced. I am not sure whether this is going to be terrible, or super fun, so lets give it a try.

Purchased books:
5. THE 5TH WAVE by Rick Yancey
I need to read this before I watch the movie :( I am just too late.

6. A MONSTER CALLS by Patrick Ness
This too. Must. Read. Before. Movie.

7. THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas
Every body in the world had already read this book and yet, I am just here planning to read it. 

8. ME BEFORE YOU by Jojo Moyes
Oh gosh! This is also going to be a movie and I've heard nothing but good things about this book! I am currently listening to in on audiobook and so far so good! I have read (listen) up to the first half of the book and it is so sweet. I admire the narrator's work too. UH-ma-zing.


1 comment

  1. I recently finished The 5th Wave and LOVED it. Now listening to Throne of Glass. Great pile! enjoy! I'm off to GR to check out The Truth :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 3 BY 3 METERS
Maira Gall