Saturday, January 23, 2016

REVIEWING E-ARCS AND NETGALLEY

I recently joined Netgalley, a site where you can apply and ask for e-arcs online for you to read and review. Since I am new to the site and want to increase my feedback ratio, I will be frequently posting ARCs review in my blog now (super exciting for me) in the upcoming posts. Which also means that there are going to be a little change in my TBR plan and I still hope I get to finish all of my most want-to-read books (greedy me).

There are 10 books curently on me Netgalley shelf which none of them I have ever read before. Some of them were to be published in the future, some were already published last year. I am excited to read all of the books as I am excited when reading their descriptions.

Here is a list of the books that I'll be reading and reviewing soon:

NOTE : THE COVER MIGHT NOT BE FINAL


Have a great reading month and keep doing what you love!
Nijiko

2 comments

  1. I used to use Netgalley like a madwoman but I found that I went overboard and my stats dropped like a bomb. So I banned myself from requesting anymore. I have finally gotten it back up to 100% after a year. I'll have to get back into using it soon, those books look really good!

    Also, I haven't seen you around before - welcome to the blogosphere Nijiko (omg your name sounds so awesome) ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! All of their books are all so tempting I just wish to grab them all. Unless I could be a full-time book reader, I'll try my best to go slow on the book requests haha. I just thought that since my blog is new, they would be denying most of my requests but eventually some publishers are kind enough to accept it (although some did deny). And I love the "Read Now' section where you dont have to request. That's when I get super crazy

      And yes I am super new, my blog is still a baby :D Thank you, and thank you! Yours sounds amazing tooo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 3 BY 3 METERS
Maira Gall