Tuesday, January 19, 2016

JANUARY TO BE READ LIST



Yes, I know I am a little late posting my to-be-read post for this month. Well in fact my reading schedule have been delayed due to all the New Year's gathering and my unreasonable fatigue which made me want to sleep all the time. So that is why i decided to start this year only reading 2 books this month.

1. Sailing to Sarantium by guy Gavriel Kay
This is a pretty old book which I bought in a book sale last year in Malaysia's Popular BookStore just for RM 3. Seeing the price and the enchanting mosaic-ish cover, made me grab it without any second look. I didnt even know what this book was about when i first bought it. I start reading this book three days ago and honestly though, this is quite a slow paced book. I'll be summing up this book as soon as I finished it and make a wrap-up post.

2. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
I have bought this book for quite a long time already but haven't had the chance to read it yet since most of the time this book has been borrowed by a friend of mine and i have just recently got it back from her. I didn't directly pick this book up since I was reading other books at the time, But I heard that this book is going to be made into a movie and I am so excited about it so I NEED TO FINISH THIS BOOK before the movie comes out this  year (and i heard that Tim Burton's going to be directing it, which made it even more of a must-read).


So that's is for today, I hope you guys have a great reading month and keep doing what you love!


love,
nijiko


Goodread links to :
Sailing to Sarantium
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 3 BY 3 METERS
Maira Gall