Sunday, January 31, 2016

JANUARY 2016 WRAP-UP


My first month of book blogging was incredibly pleasurable! I can't wait for next month to come, and see my progression in this routine. Building myself a book blog really helped me out in setting up goals of books to read and the experience is just fantastic. When I started this blog, I believed that I was going to have a slow reading month. That was why I only started with 2 books on my TBR list this January. I never thought that I would actually finish 6 books. I think this is amazing. (proud much?)

Here are the books I've read this January in order of the time I finished it:
1. Sailing to Sarantium by Guy Gavriel Kay
2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
3. Help Me! by Donna M Zadunajsky
4. Cogling by Jordan Elizabeth
5. Diary of Anna the Girl Witch by Max Candee
6. Spoiler Alert : You're Gonna Die by Korttany Finn and Jacquie Purcell

The only unpleasant read I experienced this month was Sailing to Sarantium. The rest are wonderful and my favorite book this month is Cogling by Jordan Elizabeth! Enjoy it to the max. Both Sailing to Sarantium and Miss Peregrine's I read in a paperback copy while the others were free copies I received from Netgalley for reviewing. I also listened to Miss Peregrine's on audiobook. All of the books that I read this month are short-length to medium-length, most of them are really fast paced and intriguing.

In general this was a good month for me, I just can't wait to blog for next month. I'll be starting my semester and my internship next month, so I have no idea how I will be able to juggle my agendas, but I really, really hope it goes well (>.<)

I am currently picking what to read in my February TBR list, there are just so many books to read....


http://www.cutitoutwallstickers.co.uk/collections/all?page=10

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 3 BY 3 METERS
Maira Gall