Friday, January 22, 2016

12 BOOKISH QUESTIONS

ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION FROM : http://www.wheatpaste.com/store/i-heart-books.html#.VqHznPl97Dc


I don't know who originally put up this tag but here is the link where I read it : Casual Book Reviews

I have nothing to post for today and I thought why not post a bookish tag instead! I love reading posts like this of other people's blog or even in booktube, so I decided to make one of my own. Here are the 12 BOOKISH QUESTIONS:


1. WHAT WAS THE FIRST BOOK YOU REMEMBER READING OR BEING READ?

As far as I could remember, the first ever book that I read was a collection of short children stories by Enid Blyton. I am not sure I remember what the titles are, though I remember living as a student, I would go to the school library every week just to read books by Enid Blyton.

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME?

I am not sure how to answer this question because honestly I haven't found a book that flipped me out entirely. If I have to pick one among all of the books that I read and could possibly remembered that i read, I would say that The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown might be it. I remember retelling and spoiling the stories to all my family and friends just because I was so happy reading about it.

3. WHICH BOOK HAS LEFT THE MOST LASTING IMPRESSION ON YOU?

One of the books that impressed me is Room by Emma Donoghue. I am  studying Interior Architecture and here we don't only learn about how to design, but the basic philosophy behind the relationships between a body, space, and objects. And this books explains it a lot! I love it, and I think the most beautiful part of the book is the very last page. It freaked me out, knowing that it has already been made into a movie and it's going to be released this year!

4. WHAT BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE AT THE MOMENT?

I am currently reading one book, which is Miss Peregrin's Home of Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I am also listening to it in audiobook.

5. NAME ONE BOOK/AUTHOR THAT YOU REALLY CAN'T STAND

I am not a type of person to stop in a middle of a book, and just abandon it, never wiling to touch it ever again, but then there is one book in particular right now that I did not finish, and I don't intend to either. And this book is The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne.

6. WHAT TYPE OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE READING THE MOST

I love dectective novels, murder, find the killer type of books. Basically books that solves a mystery. And another type of book that I enjoy reading are contemporary books because they seems so easy to read.

7. IF YOU WERE GIVEN $30 TO SPEND ON A BOOK TODAY, WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU BUY?

I am not sure how many books $30 in the US can buy, but currently I have always wanted to buy the adult coloring books but they are so expensive omg.

8. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO READ?

On my bed.

9. WHICH CHARACTER IN A BOOK DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKE YOU?

Eleanor from Eleanor and Park. Exclude the abusive step-father part.

10. WHICH CHARACTER IN A BOOK DO YOU MOST LIKE TO BE?

I would love to be August from R.J Palacio's Wonder. I really like his tough character and I feel liek I needed to be more like him.

11. WHAT BOOK DO YOU PLAN TO READ NEXT?

I want to read the 5th Wave just because the movie is already out but I havent read it yet. Aarrghh

12. WHICH LITERARY CHARACTER WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE A 'SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIP' WITH?

Park. From Eleanor And Park. HA HA HA HA ha... ha.. huh... sorry.

That the end of the 12 BOOKISH QUESTIONS for today. If you have a feel to make one please tell me! I love to read these types of posts!

See you tomorrow, hopefully I can manage to finish Miss Peregrine's by tomorrow so I can put up the review as soon as possible, and update my TBR list for January. I hope you guys have a great reading month and keep doing what you love,

Nijiko

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 3 BY 3 METERS
Maira Gall